dinsdag 21 april 2015

Faithful stewardship

My child you want a greater understanding and experience of my love, you desire spiritual experiences and miracles. But my child, did I not tell you that unless you learn to be faithful in handling earthly things such as money and material resources I will not entrust the more important things to you.

9"And I say to you, make friends for yourselves by means of the wealth of unrighteousness, so that when it fails, they will receive you into the eternal dwellings. 10"He who is faithful in a very little thing is faithful also in much; and he who is unrighteous in a very little thing is unrighteous also in much. 11"Therefore if you have not been faithful in the use of unrighteous wealth, who will entrust the true riches to you? (Luke 16).

If you are not faithful in loving God and in loving and taking care of your neighbour's needs as you love and take care of yourself in the way how can I give you more of my things to handle? If you cannot even properly handle the unrighteous wealth, how can I give you holy things to handle? You pray 'enlarge my territory' but you are not faithful in small things, so why would I do so? I know that those who are unrighteous in handling earthly things will be equally unrighteous in handling things of eternal value. So instead of asking 'why God do you not reveal yourself more to me and why don't you entrust us me with much' you should repent of your unfaithfulness to me in the way you handle 'your wealth' which actually is not yours at all, you are just a steward of these things. But if you repent and become faithful in handling earthly goods, then the Father will entrust you with more and more.

Remember faithful stewardship in my divine economy is gathering treasures in heaven and not increasing wealth on earth.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten